What do you think of the NFL Network?

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
I hope I didnt start this thread already but I would like to know what do you think about the NFL Network? I mean after last week with the "Favre-a-Mania" marathon what do you think of it. Do you like it or hate it and what would you change about it.

I might losing to the channel because of the whole Comcast dispute. I think its ok but it could be better. They should show more NFL Films stuff and more classic games.

Yeah, that too. If you go to the Nfl Films website you could buy those yearbooks but they cost, I think, 50 bucks!!! That's crazy!!!

I like it, it has all the information I'm looking for when I want it (Combine info, News.. usually) but can't watch it 24/7.

I'd miss it if it were gone, but I don't watch it a ton.

If you lose it you're also losing 8-10 NFL games next year.

I don't think the NFL Network has much value beyond the few regular season games they have unless you like seeing guys do bench presses at the combine or want to start planning your fantasy league in April. If that's the case then you should seek professional help.

If you're an NFL fanatic, it's great. All NFL all the time. Plus, they have exclusive broadcasting rights to several NFL games throughout the year, so it's imperative to have the channel, or you'll miss out.

One of the things I'd change though, is for them to broadcast more in HD. Besides the NFL games, barely anything is in HD, including their studio shows. This bugs the hell out of me. Who actually watches 4:3 Standard Def anymore?!

If you're an NFL fanatic, it's great. All NFL all the time. Plus, they have exclusive broadcasting rights to several NFL games throughout the year, so it's imperative to have the channel, or you'll miss out.
I agree, that's the big difference between the NFL and MLB networks, MLB has no exclusive regular season games. There are plenty of other ways to get highlights and talking heads.

Good, but I wish I could get it in my area.
If you really wanted it, you could get it.

I agree, that's the big difference between the NFL and MLB networks, MLB has no exclusive regular season games. There are plenty of other ways to get highlights and talking heads.

YET ....

Still very new, give it a few years ....

On contract notes, I'd like to see the FOX contract with Saturdays end and NOT happen again.

ESPN has Wens. nights, but it doesn't mean others can't watch thier game....

opps, sorry, forgot this was the NFL thread, my bad .

Jimbo

Studio shows should be HD, like him or hate him Farve made an impact on the game and I thought it appropriate that they had his games on last week... (probably wiped out more Super Bowl's past highlite films)caught parts of 3 NFL Replay games yesterday in HD... I watch the NFL channel much more than the MLB channel right now, that could change...

I watch the NHL channel the most. I do watch the games on the NFL network, but I don't care for the studio shows.

I haven't watched the MLB channel yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts