What do you think?.....

n1wbd

Silent Key - RIP 1/2/2012
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Grafton,NH
I have been wondering if you think the WWE has various levels of talent (kinda like the minor leagues of baseball.)

For example RAW seems to have the top talent within the ranks followed by Smackdown with good talent and for the most part the rest are on ECW. Every year they have their "draft" to promote or "call up" the improved talent and send others down a notch or two. The rest that don't cut it end up on TNA or the indy circuit.

Just curious.
Bob

To some extent, I would say yes. I wouldn't Smackdown necessarily, but ECW is a proving ground for the very new talent. They have Christian, Finley and a couple others to help bring in viewers, but I think for the most part it is a step up from their developmental program in Florida. Smackdown and Raw are concidered equal,although Raw does have a stronger talent roster due to it being the flagship program.

To some extent, I would say yes. I wouldn't Smackdown necessarily, but ECW is a proving ground for the very new talent. They have Christian, Finley and a couple others to help bring in viewers, but I think for the most part it is a step up from their developmental program in Florida. Smackdown and Raw are concidered equal,although Raw does have a stronger talent roster due to it being the flagship program.

I would agree, when someone comes up for the devlopmental program or is new, when they start on "TV" its usually ECW

Have almost all the ECW TV shows from the begining from Sportschannel, Prime, Sunshine Network, MSG...where ever I could get them from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)