What do you want us to try and cover for you at CES?

What Do You Want to see from CES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to Gizmodo Samsung supposed to be demoing the Moement with the ATSC chip in the hall and show how we can all watch tv from our cells. lol

Don Landi said:
However, consider this- CES needs attendees, lots of them , to justify the high prices they charge exhibitors to be here.
As an example of the double-speak: the folks who say the show is not for the general public also send out e-mails touting the schedule of celebrity appearances.

And now, since someone posted seeing a PocketDish sign, I'll have to ask for someone to bug Dish about the possibility of a PocketDish/Archos device to work with Dish HD. Money is burning a hole in my pocket, waiting for such a device.

Don,

Anybody dropping by the Parasound booth? See if you can press them for a release date on teh Halo C3 and the B3 Blu-ray player.

Booth: Venetian Veronese 2501A

S~

Did anyone make it to the Entropic booth? It's been reported that they have a couple new DirecTV boxes there as part of the RVU alliance setup using DECA adapters.

There's nothing in the works for PocketDISH. I got the impression the Archos partnership is intact but idle given that company's financial problems. I let them know that "TV Everywhere" shouldn't be dependent on expensive broadband service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)