What DOES Charlie Know???

I am surprised they have one of my articles listed up there, which is kind of funny as I am against Fisher in this entire ordeal.

Offhand, I do not know why they included the "Feds sue Dish Network over Do No Call" article since it has nothing to do with this issue. Of course, since they went that route...I don't see why they didn't pile the Tivo and VOOM lawsuits on top, and bring up their other programming disputes like Lifetime, GolTV, etc.

TV spots are running in Portland that state Dish is lying to new customers by promising all local channels for 5 dollars with their package. They forget to mention the all local channels are only those under legal contract with "E". I have got many friends who are on "D" that believe this story and it's hard to explain why they are so anti "E" when they are just new to "D". Almost all of them are under a bundle package with Qwest and have yet to see what problems this may pose when problems arise.

There are so many things that Dish says that are at worst, outright lies. At best, they are intentionally deceptive, with the hope that nobody bothers to study the fine print.

There are so many things that Dish says that are at worst, outright lies. At best, they are intentionally deceptive, with the hope that nobody bothers to study the fine print.

Very very true.

I just wonder if Chuckie has ever thought about being upfront and honest with it's ads.
Hell. He has tried EVERYTHING but honesty.
The excuse that everyone else is lying is even a better reason to try honesty.

Yep, one man's lie is another man's salesmanship. A bigger problem I have with Dish Network is their business relationship with partners and retailers have alway been a fiasco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)