What eqpt do u think chuckie has

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dcarpa

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 18, 2003
/music in background

Mr A - So chuck, nice place you got here, nice party, why isnt the game on?

Chuck - You see its complicated, the software for the receiver sometimes gets funny and things just dont work

Mr A - but don't you own the place

Chuck - yeah basically, we're trying to get the issues straightened out. by the way, have you seen BingoTV

Mr A - Naw, cant get it in my home state, something about stupid programming laws; oh, i meant a law about not showing certain program types, not about not showing stupid programs, but it still could apply I guess

Chuck - Did you know that we in the game call satellites "birds", thats funny, ...hmm....birds

Mr A - So what about the game? People are getting ancy about this "acquiring sat signal" thing on the screen.

Chuck - No problem, I got ..shhh.another way.. here take this remote. Just dont look at the symbol under the piece of tape

dcarpa said:
/music in background

Mr A - So chuck, nice place you got here, nice party, why isnt the game on?

Chuck - You see its complicated, the software for the receiver sometimes gets funny and things just dont work

Mr A - but don't you own the place

Chuck - yeah basically, we're trying to get the issues straightened out. by the way, have you seen BingoTV

Mr A - Naw, cant get it in my home state, something about stupid programming laws; oh, i meant a law about not showing certain program types, not about not showing stupid programs, but it still could apply I guess

Chuck - Did you know that we in the game call satellites "birds", thats funny, ...hmm....birds

Mr A - So what about the game? People are getting ancy about this "acquiring sat signal" thing on the screen.

Chuck - No problem, I got ..shhh.another way.. here take this remote. Just dont look at the symbol under the piece of tape
:confused: :what

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts