What exactly does the Multi Sports pack do?

ZachMetal

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
Hey,
We ordered the Dish, and as some of you know we've had trouble with the installers. Well they're coming back tomorrow, and better fix it. We ordered America 120, and the Multi sport pack. I'm still confused at what the Multi sports pack does. Does it make it so all the Fox Sports nets are availible? I'm really confused about the blackouts. There's also NESN, thats just one channel, not like a Fox Sports net which is around the USA. Will that get blacked out most of the time? Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Zach

Zach,

All pro sports on the RSN's except your local RSN(s) will be blacked out. NESN is a local RSN for the Boston area. Not all RSN's are Fox Sports. You will get some college sports, local shows like coaches shows & pre & post game shows. YOu can also get coverage of games that go into overtime 0r extra innings & go past time blackout time limit.

I have the sport pack and i love it. You get all the pre- and post-game stuff as well as the "Sportsdesk" sytle shows from all over the USA. Minor-league, high school, non- MLB NHL NBA stuff is not blacked out. Sometimes you will discover that a RSN that isn't available to you otherwise doesn't black out things in your area (for example, I live in VT but can still watch the Rangers on MSG. Like the other poster said, if a game goes over the black out time, you can watch the end, or a re-scheduled game or two will not be blacked out.

If you want the pro sports that are blacked out, order the appropriate outof market pro sports package. MLB Extra innings, NHL Center Ice or NBA League Pass. If you want college, ESPN Full Court Bball. The multi sports pack is meant to supplement those packages.

I kind of agree with Zach, I ordered and then quickly dropped the sports package, most all the games were blackout, the one game they did show was on about half the channells the rest being blackout. It's a waste of money in my opinion, I do have the full court and love it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)