What famous/infmaous game do you remember watching on BUD?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

danderson500

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2017
GB
the Seahawks-Chiefs game in 1990 was one example. Derrick Thomas got 7 sacks but on the last play of the game missed on a potential 8th sack, which was a Dave Krieg to Paul Skansi TD pass that gave the Seahawks a 17-16 victory. Krieg ducked under Thomas' potential 8th sack, and when Krieg escaped Thomas' sack, took a couple of steps, uncorked a hail mary which was caught by a leaping Skansi around a sea of Chief uniforms. I remember that Jim Donovan called that game for NBC. Does anyone have a famous game they watched on the dish?

Way too many to mention. Kirk Gibson homer game, Earthquake game, Gretzkys 1st LA game. Those are the ones from the 1st year late '88 to '89 that come to mind

2015 World Series with NO COMMERCIALS, had to be my favorite. during the breaks they went to a shot of the field, where players where warming up, great night.

Way too many to mention. Kirk Gibson homer game, Earthquake game, Gretzkys 1st LA game. Those are the ones from the 1st year late '88 to '89 that come to mind
What i remember about that was the commissioner saying the game was postponed because there was no power in the stadium.

The Oilers-Bills playoff game in January of 93. Enough said about that one, since it was the greatest comeback in NFL history. The Steelers-Chiefs and Packers-Lions game son Wild Card Satruday the next season were just as good.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)