What hand do you write with?

What hand do you write with?

• Neither (my writing is really that BAD!) :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can even write my feet!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampz26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Chicago
Yes, I put this poll up for no reason what-so-ever... :)

I was just having an interesting discussion on this subject with some friends, and thought I'd put the question out here on satguys just for laughs.

I write with my right hand, shoot rifles left and use both hands equally when working with tools or whatever........ BTW, although not practiced, I can also write with my left....

I should have put an option for cross-dominance...that's when you favor your right-hand for somethings and left-hand for others.

Both, My Grandfather was born able to write with both hands, so as a Child he tought me to do the same. But most of the time I do use my Right hand for legal papers. But I can use my left, and I do sometimes depending on if my right hand is busy carring something.
I can also Hammer with my right or left hand, That helps big time in the building business.:)

I should have put an option for cross-dominance...that's when you favor your right-hand for somethings and left-hand for others.

That's me... I am left handed and cannot write at all with my right. However, I can't throw a ball worth a crap with my left so I'm strictly a righty when it comes to sports.

That's me... I am left handed and cannot write at all with my right. However, I can't throw a ball worth a crap with my left so I'm strictly a righty when it comes to sports.

You know, former Cub Andre Dawson was the same way! Some say thats an unusual combination, but I guess that it really just comes down to how you were taught as a kid... but than again, my daughter writes righty, throws right, but bats left. It was fun teaching her how to hit because she looked so uncomfortable trying to hit righty when we first started playing together, than just for laughs I had her try batting from the left side and the very first toss got whacked clean over my head! :) So who knows...

Righty. Tried writing lefty a few times...I don't know how lefties do that.

Here's an odd one: I chew nuts, chips, crackers (crunchy stuff) on the left side of my mouth and meats and veggies on the right side and have no idea why...

Right handed but can write with the left as well. Everyone in my family is left handed but me. Odd ball out but taught myself how to acquire the left handed maneuver. :confused:

Right Handed now, but I started out Lefty as a kid, but the teachers quickly made me switch to Right. Which is just a well, as I'm mostly ambidextrous is things, some left some right.

Way out of practice writing lefty, so I just stick with Right, which isn't that good either. Had a teacher in High School once tell me that my handwriting was an insult to chicken scratches.

Left Handed. (notice which hand this smilie is using) ---> :up

"God made everyone right-handed, the truly gifted overcome it."

Both. Born ambidextrous for the most part

can switch hit in baseball
Golf either way
Write with both hands
Shoot pool both ways
etc
I also drink with both hands! :)

Oddly though, am only comfortable shooting a gun left handed (probably due more to eyes then handedness)

You know, former Cub Andre Dawson was the same way! Some say thats an unusual combination, but I guess that it really just comes down to how you were taught as a kid... but than again, my daughter writes righty, throws right, but bats left. It was fun teaching her how to hit because she looked so uncomfortable trying to hit righty when we first started playing together, than just for laughs I had her try batting from the left side and the very first toss got whacked clean over my head! :) So who knows...

Good thing you decided to let her try it from the other side of the plate! I can actually bat as a lefty. I'm a little better from the right side of the plate, but have always been able to switch hit. It's just the throwing that my left hand refuses to cooperate on! :cool:

Right Handed now, but I started out Lefty as a kid, but the teachers quickly made me switch to Right. Which is just a well, as I'm mostly ambidextrous is things, some left some right.

Way out of practice writing lefty, so I just stick with Right, which isn't that good either. Had a teacher in High School once tell me that my handwriting was an insult to chicken scratches.

Same here. Still do a lot of things with both hands. Swing a hammer, use tools with either hand. Swing my driver and irons right handed, but still putt left-handed. Swing a baseball bat either side.

What is this "writing" of which you speak? :)

I use my right hand for the mouse, both on the keyboard, and either one to operate the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts