what happen to the free 622?

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
I thought dish was giving away free 622 with a 18 month contract.does anyone know about this deal?

The free 622 is only for new customers.

Existing customers get a $149 deal with a $50 rebate.

Existing customers can also get $10/month off the HD package for 10 months, making the 622 free. At least that is what I was offered this morning.

To me this isn't really "free".

Free to me is I don't pay anything up front for it.

$10 a month off the HD for 10 months should happen anyway, since their HD isn't worth $20 a month.

I am not a dish customer right now. Just for research, I went to their website to look at packages and it took me to the dishbuilder page. However, that page refused to allow a DVR 622 unless I had two TVs. I just have one HDTV and I would like a 622. There was no way to do that - I am interested in pricing it out to see what my payments would be to see if it is worth it. Anyone have any ideas.

I am not a dish customer right now. Just for research, I went to their website to look at packages and it took me to the dishbuilder page. However, that page refused to allow a DVR 622 unless I had two TVs. I just have one HDTV and I would like a 622. There was no way to do that - I am interested in pricing it out to see what my payments would be to see if it is worth it. Anyone have any ideas.

Yes... Put in 2 TV's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts