What happened to Halloween theme on MonstersHD?

ram1220

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Allen, Texas
A while back we were told that Monsters HD would have a Halloween theme during the month of October. All I see are the same movies being played over and over that I've seen since March. Anyone have any insight into this or was Voom stringing us along once again?

Bob

I think the movies there are mainly different, however with Voom gearing up to change all the channels it looks like all the changes are "two weeks" away.

Maybe VOOM just forgot?
Let's give them the benefit of the doubt on this.
No company is perfect you know.
Hopefully this thread will jolt the memory of the VOOM team assigned to monitor this forum and they will correct their programming asap.

Monsters HD would have a Halloween theme

ram1220 said:
A while back we were told that Monsters HD would have a Halloween theme during the month of October. All I see are the same movies being played over and over that I've seen since March. Anyone have any insight into this or was Voom stringing us along once again?

Bob
The key(s) in this statement:
A while back we were told that Monsters HD would have "a" Halloween theme "during" the month of October.
is the letter "a" which means 1 in my volcabulary
and the word "during" which doesn't necessarily mean for, although it could
There's still just less than 4 weeks before Halloween and maybe they mean the day of Halloween or maybe the week of...
If I had any insight, it would probably be, "In Two Weeks"

ram1220 said:
Anyone have any insight into this...?
Saturday, October 9 @ 7PM ET: Monsterama Mini-Marathon Hosted by Elvira Mistress of the Dark
Monsters HD brings you 4 hours of its original series examining the world of creature feature fandom — from toys and props to the men who made the monsters. Hosted by the Mistress of the Dark herself — Elvira.

Wednesday, October 13: The Fiends and Films of Richard Gordon Festival
Flying brains! Bloodthirsty Aliens! And the King of Horror — Boris Karloff! It's 24 hours of horror/sci-fi from British Producer Richard Gordon. Titles include Fiend Without A Face; First Man Into Space; Inseminoid; Devil Doll; Haunted Strangler and more!

Saturday, October 30: Bubba Ho-Tep
Monsters HD presents the television premiere of director Don (Phantasm) Coscarelli's indie horror comedy starring Bruce Campbell as an aging Elvis who takes on a soul-stealing mummy — with the assistance of a black JFK (Ossie Davis)!

Sunday, October 31: Howlween Moonbeast Marathon
A 24-hour, all werewolf fur-fest: An American Werewolf in London; Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed; I Was A Teenage Werewolf; Werewolves on Wheels; Stephen King's Silver Bullet and more!

HD Halloween for Voom’s Monsters HD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/7/2004 1:12:00 PM

Voom’s Monsters HD is getting ready for Halloween.

The Rainbow DBS-owned network will air more than 190 horror films throughout the month of October, along with a series of special marathons and premieres.

Among the highlights:

• A mini-marathon of original series Monsterama, hosted by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark;

• A "Fiends and Films of Richard Gordon" festival;

• The television debut of cult classic Bubba Ho-Tep; and

• A Halloween day and night "Howlween Moonbeast Marathon" spotlighting werewolf-themed films.

Monsters HD is one of the Voom HD Originals, 21 commercial-free channels created by Cablevision Systems Corp.’s Rainbow Media Holdings Inc. and available exclusively to Voom HD direct-broadcast satellite subscribers.

Source: http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA469950.html?display=Breaking+News

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts