What Happened to PlayboyHD on VOOM?

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
It was in the guide on Zap2It yesterday now it's gone. Is it available? I'm getting service this Saturday and enquiring minds need to know. :p

DarrellP said:
It was in the guide on Zap2It yesterday now it's gone. Is it available? I'm getting service this Saturday and enquiring minds need to know. :p

Ah.. so it's not on zap2it anymore? It was last night.

Voom News: Adult HD Package!

(I posted this on the HDTV Programming forum @ www.avsforum.com, I thought it might be of interest here.)

I just got off the phone with a CSR while ordering Voom. I asked about extra premium channels and he mentioned there was new information regarding an Adult Package.

Apparently, there will be an Adult HD Package instead of or in addition to just getting say PlayboyHD.

So, again, it appears there will now be a Package with 2 or more Adult HD channels. Nothing was known about pricing. But, I would hope they would price it along with the other premium packages at $14.90/month each package.

Perhaps the inking of this deal has been the hold up (I've read) with PlayboyHD going live.

Cheers.

nherc said:
(I posted this on the HDTV Programming forum @ www.avsforum.com, I thought it might be of interest here.)

I just got off the phone with a CSR while ordering Voom. I asked about extra premium channels and he mentioned there was new information regarding an Adult Package.

Apparently, there will be an Adult HD Package instead of or in addition to just getting say PlayboyHD.

So, again, it appears there will now be a Package with 2 or more Adult HD channels. Nothing was known about pricing. But, I would hope they would price it along with the other premium packages at $14.90/month each package.

Perhaps the inking of this deal has been the hold up (I've read) with PlayboyHD going live.

Cheers.

nherc,

Welcome. Thanks for the posting. Bring it on!!! We'll do a full uncensored review. How 'bout that!!

I would like to see some of this during the free view period...just so i know what the picture quality is and of course the content .I have no idea what to expect..what is this playboy/spice thing?/ :) LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts