What happened to PTAT Sports Padding?

CBS game went long and Seal Team stopped about 20 minutes short of ending. I remember there used to be an extension in such a case.
Still happens occasionally. That is why I still have a permanent 2 hour timer set everyday to start at the PTAT ending time for CBS. Saved me from wife having my A-- last nite for Seal Team. Side note. Did you know CBS is moving Seal Team to Paramount Plus app on 1 November? Really pisses me off.

Still happens occasionally. That is why I still have a permanent 2 hour timer set everyday to start at the PTAT ending time for CBS. Saved me from wife having my A-- last nite for Seal Team. Side note. Did you know CBS is moving Seal Team to Paramount Plus app on 1 November? Really pisses me off.
They will probably be doing more of that to force up their low sub numbers.

Reactions: charlesrshell
There was a very good chance that CBS was going to cancel Seal Team , it was saved by moving to Paramount+

Sent from my iPhone with Chrome

• Wow
They will probably be doing more of that to force up their low sub numbers.
Actually, Paramount+ is one of the top streaming services-

ViacomCBS added 6.5 million streaming subscribers in the second quarter, reaching 42 million worldwide, powered by the rebranded and expanded Paramount+.

Plus, they are really racking in ad money along with those paying for a subscription-

Advertising revenue from streaming more thank doubled, hitting $502 million in the quarter. The category is a catch-all that includes Paramount+, Pluto TV and free offerings like CBSN and TV Everywhere apps for networks like Comedy Central. Streaming subscription revenue jumped 82%.

I always try be patient and let the shows I want to watch run their cycle, then subscribe. I was thinking of subbing for Evil, but I think I'll wait for Seal Team to finish, then sub and binge away.

Actually, Paramount+ is one of the top streaming services-

ViacomCBS added 6.5 million streaming subscribers in the second quarter, reaching 42 million worldwide, powered by the rebranded and expanded Paramount+.

Plus, they are really racking in ad money along with those paying for a subscription-

Advertising revenue from streaming more thank doubled, hitting $502 million in the quarter. The category is a catch-all that includes Paramount+, Pluto TV and free offerings like CBSN and TV Everywhere apps for networks like Comedy Central. Streaming subscription revenue jumped 82%.

That did not state "active monthly" subscribers. Peacock claims 54 million with 20 million active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts