What happened to PTAT Sports Padding?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
CBS game went long and Seal Team stopped about 20 minutes short of ending. I remember there used to be an extension in such a case.
Still happens occasionally. That is why I still have a permanent 2 hour timer set everyday to start at the PTAT ending time for CBS. Saved me from wife having my A-- last nite for Seal Team. Side note. Did you know CBS is moving Seal Team to Paramount Plus app on 1 November? Really pisses me off.

Still happens occasionally. That is why I still have a permanent 2 hour timer set everyday to start at the PTAT ending time for CBS. Saved me from wife having my A-- last nite for Seal Team. Side note. Did you know CBS is moving Seal Team to Paramount Plus app on 1 November? Really pisses me off.
They will probably be doing more of that to force up their low sub numbers.

Reactions: charlesrshell
There was a very good chance that CBS was going to cancel Seal Team , it was saved by moving to Paramount+

Sent from my iPhone with Chrome

• Wow
They will probably be doing more of that to force up their low sub numbers.
Actually, Paramount+ is one of the top streaming services-

ViacomCBS added 6.5 million streaming subscribers in the second quarter, reaching 42 million worldwide, powered by the rebranded and expanded Paramount+.

Plus, they are really racking in ad money along with those paying for a subscription-

Advertising revenue from streaming more thank doubled, hitting $502 million in the quarter. The category is a catch-all that includes Paramount+, Pluto TV and free offerings like CBSN and TV Everywhere apps for networks like Comedy Central. Streaming subscription revenue jumped 82%.

I always try be patient and let the shows I want to watch run their cycle, then subscribe. I was thinking of subbing for Evil, but I think I'll wait for Seal Team to finish, then sub and binge away.

Actually, Paramount+ is one of the top streaming services-

ViacomCBS added 6.5 million streaming subscribers in the second quarter, reaching 42 million worldwide, powered by the rebranded and expanded Paramount+.

Plus, they are really racking in ad money along with those paying for a subscription-

Advertising revenue from streaming more thank doubled, hitting $502 million in the quarter. The category is a catch-all that includes Paramount+, Pluto TV and free offerings like CBSN and TV Everywhere apps for networks like Comedy Central. Streaming subscription revenue jumped 82%.

That did not state "active monthly" subscribers. Peacock claims 54 million with 20 million active.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)