What Happened to the G4 network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Fl_Gulfer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Fl. Gulf
I was looking at my on-line TV guide and wanted to watch Attack of the Show live from the CES in Japan and the channel is gone.:mad:

Long story short, G4 wanted too much money to remain with Direct TV and DTV refused to pay for what is a network with extremely low ratings.

Good riddens if you ask me.

I think this will be a well deserved and an "about time" model for a while. There was NEVER a need to be the service that carried EVERY channel no matter what.

The real quest should be what happened to TECH TV? Answer comcast!

Now what will comcast do the NBC non sports channels? Make then suck? Sports seems to be the only thing comcast can get right.

TECH TV was awesome! Good riddens to G4, except for that video game babe Morgan whatever. She was pretty awesome as I remember. That was a few years ago already.

TechTV was so awesome I recorded many shows like "screen savers". I could not believe it when that G4 garbage replaced it.
Leo laporte still has a radio show on XM radio.

Direct TV just announced that G4 is to replaced by the "I am a 40 year old virgin and still live with mom network".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)