What happened to the Hopper Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sklunk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 3, 2017
PA
Okay maybe I missed it. This is the first I have visited since the new layout but what happened to the "Hopper Zone" thread? It used to show up as a separate pinned thread at the top of the list. Has it been absorbed into the "regular" threads?

makes sense since the Hopper now pretty much has a higher precentage of Dish customers then it did when the Hopper Zone was created back when it was brand new, now most of Dish subscribers have it.

Sent from my RCT6873W42M using Tapatalk

Indeed, as well as the fact that most of the Hopper posts were now posted in the main DISH forum, it only made sense. :)

It seems the uplink activity has been eliminated as well.

Yup... unfortunately.

QWERT1515 the person who runs the uplink PC has been gone since June. I have messaged and emailed him a few times with no luck. ABout 6 weeks ago the Uplinks Stopped coming in. I hope QWERT is ok.

If he gets things going again, or sends me the software then it will be readded again.

Reactions: TheKrell
Yup... unfortunately.

QWERT1515 the person who runs the uplink PC has been gone since June. I have messaged and emailed him a few times with no luck. ABout 6 weeks ago the Uplinks Stopped coming in. I hope QWERT is ok.

If he gets things going again, or sends me the software then it will be readded again.
How about creating a sticky with a link to James Long's uplink report site? That would serve about the same purpose.

It's still here. Just hiding in the ridiculous amount of white space this forum now has. Like all the others I guess. Why do hipsters like so much white space?

Do you have the site set to full screen or compressed?

Go down to the bottom left of the page and there is a button down there with arrows, click it and it will adjust screen size.

For unregistered members for some reason they see the site compressed instead of full screen... I don't like that but have not found a way to change that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)