What Happened To User Post Counts And Online Status Under Avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Both were there at first. Been looking for preference settings for such. None. Am I missing something?

They were part of the original style that was removed.

They were making that left-hand box taller than most postings, creating whitespace, and some people were quite hung up about that...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OK, thanks for the info. Still wish they could include online status, which I think is helpful.

I miss the post count. I know you can click on name and see it. Don't know if possible or what others want more, if post count could show instead of likes received seems more relevant to me but not a big deal either way.

Post count is back. :)

However I don't see online status coming back unless they figure a way of doing it without it slowing down the server.

Reactions: Tampa8
It says "Messages". First thing I think of when I see that is a private message.... Does XF refer to posts as messages ?

Wait, in the original style, it definitely said "posts" or some short phrase with 'posts' in it, not "messages".

Post count is back. :)

However I don't see online status coming back unless they figure a way of doing it without it slowing down the server.

I´d rather live without the online status, if that would slow things down.
Post count and rank now showing, :D Just getting familiar with the new ranks

Yeah I had the ranks set wrong...

I thought it was counted by number of posts... nope its by number of Trophy points.

Talking about trophy points (while I figure them out) I was just awarded a trophy for posting 5 posts, when last week I was awarded one for posting 200 and another one for posting 1,000 posts.
Is this like a new counting from a re-set or anyway, I guess I don´t have to worry about that.;).

Ok, I see some trophies are awarded depending on number of posts, so in a way posts are related to trophies, but trophies are also awarded on other criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts