What happened to Yuma, AZ Spot Beam Map?

That's probably a link to the spot for Yuma's SD channels on 110W. I think you are correct that the Yuma HD channels are missing from The List! I'm assuming Yuma has HD locals.

SD, HD, makes no difference. On my computer, the **entire** Yuma spot beam map has disappeared! All I see are the headings, but nothing underneath the headings. I'm not having any problems with any other of the spot beam maps I've looked at, except this one.

I have no idea whether or not Yuma has HD channels. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if they didn't. The town is behind the times in a lot of ways!

Here's how I obtained the map. Select The List! from under Our Other Sites at the Sat Guys menu at the top of the page. Select Subscription List. Select Dish Network 110.0W. I did a Ctr F search for Yuma but you could simply scroll down to find a Yuma local. I then clicked on the spot beam number for the Yuma local to get the spot beam map. If you click on Yuma, you'll get nothing and like it! :)

Reactions: ChadT41
Here's how I obtained the map. Select The List! from under Our Other Sites at the Sat Guys menu at the top of the page. Select Subscription List. Select Dish Network 110.0W. I did a Ctr F search for Yuma but you could simply scroll down to find a Yuma local. I then clicked on the spot beam number for the Yuma local to get the spot beam map. If you click on Yuma, you'll get nothing and like it! :)

When in the List, click on the Market header and the List will sort by Market. Same goes for all the other Header Labels.