What happened to Yuma, AZ Spot Beam Map?

That's probably a link to the spot for Yuma's SD channels on 110W. I think you are correct that the Yuma HD channels are missing from The List! I'm assuming Yuma has HD locals.

SD, HD, makes no difference. On my computer, the **entire** Yuma spot beam map has disappeared! All I see are the headings, but nothing underneath the headings. I'm not having any problems with any other of the spot beam maps I've looked at, except this one.

I have no idea whether or not Yuma has HD channels. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if they didn't. The town is behind the times in a lot of ways!

Here's how I obtained the map. Select The List! from under Our Other Sites at the Sat Guys menu at the top of the page. Select Subscription List. Select Dish Network 110.0W. I did a Ctr F search for Yuma but you could simply scroll down to find a Yuma local. I then clicked on the spot beam number for the Yuma local to get the spot beam map. If you click on Yuma, you'll get nothing and like it! :)

Reactions: ChadT41
Here's how I obtained the map. Select The List! from under Our Other Sites at the Sat Guys menu at the top of the page. Select Subscription List. Select Dish Network 110.0W. I did a Ctr F search for Yuma but you could simply scroll down to find a Yuma local. I then clicked on the spot beam number for the Yuma local to get the spot beam map. If you click on Yuma, you'll get nothing and like it! :)

When in the List, click on the Market header and the List will sort by Market. Same goes for all the other Header Labels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)