What happened?

bills41

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
To Mike's posts for the daily schedule for MLB games? I haven't seen once since last Thursday. I think that is a very important post to keep going.

They were cluttering up the board so I ask them to be put in the main threads for the sport they belonged to and he refused.

Why not create a thread for the schedules. I would hate to see it in the general sport threads as it will clutter those as well. I don't see what the harm would be in allowing one thread per sport to post this information in.

Why not create a thread for the schedules. I would hate to see it in the general sport threads as it will clutter those as well. I don't see what the harm would be in allowing one thread per sport to post this information in.

That's fine with me. I have no problem with a thread that just keeps getting updated each time.

To Mike's posts for the daily schedule for MLB games? I haven't seen once since last Thursday. I think that is a very important post to keep going.

Mike has a Yahoo! group that lists his daily schedules. You may need to register for this group first.

MLBonTV : Related to Major League Baseball television and satellite feeds.

On a related note, I recognize that the moderators have the right to set up this board the way they want to. However, I also enjoyed MikeI's daily schedule and did not view them as cluttering up the Board. I believe a lot of others feel the same way and removing them will decrease traffic to this Board, which is not in anyone's interest.

Mike has a Yahoo! group that lists his daily schedules. You may need to register for this group first.

MLBonTV : Related to Major League Baseball television and satellite feeds.

On a related note, I recognize that the moderators have the right to set up this board the way they want to. However, I also enjoyed MikeI's daily schedule and did not view them as cluttering up the Board. I believe a lot of others feel the same way and removing them will decrease traffic to this Board, which is not in anyone's interest.

????

The traffic here is fine.
People are not coming to this site just for the MLB schedule.
I liked the schedules as well, provided it was in a thread, or had it's own spot.
I too found them all over the place.

I believe this was addressed in Jag's post and Ramy's reply (above)

Jimbo

However, I also enjoyed MikeI's daily schedule and did not view them as cluttering up the Board. I believe a lot of others feel the same way and removing them will decrease traffic to this Board, which is not in anyone's interest.
I enjoyed them, but they did clutter up the board.
The best thing to do would have been to make one thread for each sport and update it daily, just like JAG72 suggested.

I would have liked seeing them as a sticky, making them easier to find. :)

Uh, Scott,
YOU are the boss, you can do anything you want on the site.

I say Have at it !:):):)

I Sticky for all the schedules would work great, or one in each major sports thread (seeing we have a seperate thread for each sport already.)

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)