what has happened to jeff gordon this year

korsjs,

I wish I could tell you but I do not much about NASCAR. I watch it when I can but do not follow it a whole lot. Did he lose a lot of races this year?

Sean Mota said:
korsjs,

I wish I could tell you but I do not much about NASCAR. I watch it when I can but do not follow it a whole lot. Did he lose a lot of races this year?

he has won three races this year, which is good, but he had a string of finishes when he didn't finish in the top 15 for a good amount of races.

even though i am not a big jr fan, i understand the frustration of his fans.

I love it.... Can't stand Gordon as a driver, but felt for him when the ex tried to take him to the financial woodshed.

yep that was crap. she was nothing but being out for the money. she was trying to get his future earnings as well.

you guys are going to hate me here, but avatar speaks many great words

T-stew is having a great year, and my second driver is also hot-greg biffle, I do feel bad for gordon fans it just seems like he cant get something going. we will see I think he might be able to pull something out, it will not be a chase for the cup without gordon

John Walsh said:
He and Junior are both sucking this year. I get so frustrated that I have a difficult time watching.

Yes, I love it. I don't really like for anyone to win all the time. Even though my favorite driver, Terry Labonte, doesn't drive much anymore, I hope Mark Martin wins it all. He has finished second in the standings a few times and deserves to win.

Chado said:
I love it.... Can't stand Gordon as a driver, but felt for him when the ex tried to take him to the financial woodshed.

Amen brother, My cousin pegged her as a "gold digger" right off bat. As much as I hate to admit it, he hit the nail on the head years ago.

NASCAR, something to watch when the real race cars aren't running. Great show at Michigan yesterday, 400 miles of excitment.

Gordon having a bad year?!? three wins? 15th in points? I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!! !sadroll

Try surviving as a Labonte fan the past couple seasons. Bobby and the 18 team's troubles and Terry doing the semi-retirement thing with 5th-string equipment that couldn't win a go-kart race. Very frustrating...I find myself losing more interest in the sport almost weekly...and I've been following it for nearly 25 years now.

At least I enjoy seeing Stewart (yes...I actually like him too) run well. I personally hope that Mark Martin can somehow pull out the championship of those in the running...he's been so close so many times! Looks like Paul Tracy is going to be making his stock car debut in the Cup race in Michigan. I hope he does well...as he will no doubt "stir the pot" with all the regulars! ;)

I don't know what's going on with Gordon either, it's not the equipment, look how well Johnson is running. I wonder if Jeff is having some personal issues that might be distracting him?

Junior's struggles are more obvious, DEI has been in complete disarray for most of the season, due to idiotic off-season moves. That and they never would treat Waltrip right, he'll be better off somewhere else. If Dale Earnhardt were still alive all that crap wouldn't be happening.

I'll tell you what I'm sick of, every other week a Rousch driver wins. Nascar needs to do something about these "super-teams" before it gets out of control and there are a total of four owners who own 35 teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)