what has the mos fere channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ku band has the most free channels ( largely because of the big number on Galaxy 19), but arguably the C-band channels are more desireable, more HD stuff and sports . At this point , I wouldn't want to give up either C-band or Ku Band.
:)

I would rather have one channel that had the programming I wanted, then have 10 that I would not watch. It's not the number of channels, but what programming is on them.

true Larry

I liked when Hits2Home was on KU because folks could sub with a Primestar dish and a 410...now you need a bigger dish...but its still worth it

I wouldnt want to be without either...AMC1 if you watch network programming G16 C-Band has all 6 nets from the states (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, MY)...

I liked when Hits2Home was on KU because folks could sub with a Primestar dish and a 410...

A few times AMC was unscrambled and I could point my StarChoice 24" dish and receiver at HITS and watch some great movies with no comercials. We have a Canadian version of AMC (AMC Canada) on cable now, but the movies are filled with comercials. Our Turner station, Turner Classic Movies Canada plays the movies like AMC did when I could catch them on HITS, NO COMERCIALS. I don't watch AMC Canada very much anymore, as the comercials are just too many, but do watch TMC Canada quite a bit. More stations could learn from Turner, as even a poor movie is quite a bit more watchable if it is not broken up with adds every 15 minutes. I liked the comentator that AMC had giving a little trivia about the movie to be played inside of Radio City Music Hall. I forget his name, but he always had something very interesting about the movie to be played or just played. I miss the days of being able to receive AMC when they turned off the encryption.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts