Status
Please reply by conversation.

mrite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2007
Ottawa Valley Canada
Hi guys
I seem to have done something wrong, I have been trying to set up my new sonicview 360elite and motor. I was using my satellite finder out at the dish and got a signal from somewhere close to south, I need 77w for due south. anyway inside I go and try to find which sat. I have. I am used to my old pansat 250sm so I was trying different things. I need universal lnb selected, at least I did with pansat. Its a real pain since I don't seem to have an option to select it for all sats, at the same time, have to do them one at a time. Still cant find where the signal is coming from, so I started playing around with other menu options and changed the TV option from ntsc to pal or the other way around. Well anyway the TV just started rolling and I cant see the menu clear enough to change it back.
Any ideas how to get it back ? and any help setting up this receiver would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

If that PAL to NTSC conversion trick isn't mentioned in the manual for the box, what you need is somebody to post the keystrokes for you to do on the remote. Also, you need to have a tv and the receiver out by your dish, if at all possible , to set up a motor. I'd wear out doors trying to do it by running inside and outside.
EDIT: Manual for the sonicview 360 is available in the manuals section of the forum, if you don't have a manual.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)