What HD channels are available in Dish Latino Max?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm looking for a list of channels in DishLATINO Max, but I can't find a clear list with the HD channels. I've been thinking about returning to Dish Network after 7 years! I currently have Sky Mexico, but might cancel it. :(

I have to tell you..... I have Dish Latino Max and honestly it is only worth it if you are looking for Mexican content.... They used to have SUR TV (South America), Dominican TV, Utilisima, they keep dropping and dropping channels... honestly and being a die hard Dish fan i have to say the Latino programming @ DirectTv is way better if you are not Mexican. Honestly the name should not be Dish Latino anymore.

I'm undecided because I really want Telehit, which is in the Latino package. I would also like Boomerang. I would miss Investigation Discovery, and there is another channel that I want. I'm still unsure, but I've been wanting to try out the Hopper since it came out.

I have dishlatino maximo and most english channels are in HD but in spanish only a few
univision hd, univision deportes , BeinSports and telemundo if it's a local channel in your area.

I'm undecided because I really want Telehit, which is in the Latino package. I would also like Boomerang. I would miss Investigation Discovery, and there is another channel that I want. I'm still unsure, but I've been wanting to try out the Hopper since it came out.

Dish Latino Plus has Boomerang and Telehit. It also is eligible for HD as a package. Too bad ID is not in BB@Hime like Crime & Investigation HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)