What HDMI cable is the best out there. Price isn't an issue I just want the best picture quality po

Status
Not open for further replies.

cinnabun93

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
United States
I don't care about price, I saw the Monster 2000 has a bandwidth of 21gb while the monoprice cable has a bandwidth of 10.2gb. I could care less if the cable costs 1000! I just want the absolute BEST picture quality for my tv. Will the Monster cable make any picture difference.

OK, you've started several threads on this same issue and have been answered. Maybe, for the last time! NO IT WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

How many times do you want the same damn answer? Seriously?

My apologies if this came across as overly harsh. Not my intention.

Bad night, and I am just saying that you have asked the same question several times. Please read the responses from previous threads, and you will have the answers that you seek.
If you have to see for yourself though, just go buy a high dollar cable and do a test. Take it back once you see that what we have told you is the truth.

Sound like he is waiting for someone to endorse Monster or another yuppie cable. Won't get that here. Go Monoprice.

Monoprice!

If you feel bad about not spending more, PM me and you can paypal ME the difference in price. Then you will be parted with your money, and feel better. ;):D

And if you are fortunate enough to live next to there warehouse, then you will not have to pay for shipping. Monoprice is near my house.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I don't care about price, I saw the Monster 2000 has a bandwidth of 21gb while the monoprice cable has a bandwidth of 10.2gb. I could care less if the cable costs 1000! I just want the absolute BEST picture quality for my tv. Will the Monster cable make any picture difference.
21Gbps? What would you need that bandwidth for?? What components are you going to use this cable with?
HDMI 1.4 specifications and all AV components out there max out at 10.2Gbps.
Are you planning to get a TV set with 4Kx2K resolution any time soon? Guess what? 10.2Gbps can handle that too!

Let me put it this way: there is absolutely nothing wrong with the M2000 Monster cable (besides its price). So, if you like it and don't really care about the price, then go ahead and spend the money on the Monster. Why not! Perhaps it will make you feel better. Just don't kid yourself that you've made any significant improvement to your picture or sound quality. You can make a much more noticeable improvement to your home theater by investing the money in getting a better TV set, better AV receiver, or better speakers.

You can make a much more noticeable improvement to your home theater by investing the money in getting a better TV set, better AV receiver, or better speakers.

Or a Harmony remote, or a dozen BluRays, or even a case of microwave popcorn. :)

You can make a much more noticeable improvement to your home theater by investing the money in getting a better TV set, better AV receiver, or better speakers.

Very Well Put!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts