What heppened to the 2 new HD channels

There were discussions of BBC America HD and QVC HD being added "soon". I don't think anyone is still holding their breath at this point.

that were being discussed a couple of weeks ago? Were the names ever mentioned? What about dates?

As others have mentioned, there was never any credible information offered that indicated these three channels (BBCA-HD, QVC-HD and ID-HD) were actually going to be offered by E*. What happened was that there were three new uplinks of these channels.

I love to hear about the new uplinks but realize that there is absolutely no guarantee that they will go live.

The last thing I heard there is NO pay TV service cable, satellite, or fios who has BBCAHD lit up.
There was no explanation as to why.
So I would not be so quick to blame E*

Navychop wasn't blaming E* in any way.:rolleyes:

I hope Directv gets their HD ball rolling real SOON, hopefully that will light a fire under Charlie aka"Mr. Cheapskate"
D* won't add much of anything until early 2010 after next sat launch. BESIDES, we already have more than they do anyway. Keep up.

Dish is just waiting for the next Charlie Chat to give you all the new info and new channel announcements. They might turn on a couple new channels before hand just so they can keep saying they are the leader in HD during the chat.

BESIDES, we already have more than they do anyway. Keep up.
lay off the crack pipe direct has the most hd channels, although im sure you could skew numbers like dish does to make that not seem tobe the case.
How many fulltime rsn's does dish have in hd? oh yeah thats right zero

lay off the crack pipe direct has the most hd channels, although im sure you could skew numbers like dish does to make that not seem tobe the case.
How many fulltime rsn's does dish have in hd? oh yeah thats right zero
compare directv's premium HD movie channels (or lack there of) to Dish's and youll eat your words.

compare directv's premium HD movie channels (or lack there of) to Dish's and youll eat your words.
look in my signature i have both services and am well aware of thier channel offerings. I dont think i'll be eating my words as im not hungry.
look at sunday ticket superfan mlb extra innings superfan and nhl center ice as well as the nascar hotpass. ALL IN HD. Now you shall be eating your own words.

look in my signature i have both services and am well aware of thier channel offerings. I dont think i'll be eating my words as im not hungry.
look at sunday ticket superfan mlb extra innings superfan and nhl center ice as well as the nascar hotpass. ALL IN HD. Now you shall be eating your own words.

When it comes to National Channels that are not Sports Packages, Dish Network has more. When you add Sports channels, DirecTV has more. So you are both right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)