What is ATTRM on 412?

Jon J

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2005
Music City, USA
Did a search today for the Dan Patrick Show and it runs on the ATTRM channel - 412. How new is this?

It’s annoying, because dish decided to place it ahead of fox sports north, so now anytime I want to quickly enter 412, in order to watch the twins, wild, or timberwolves, I’m greeted with this rarely watched channel. So if someone else has the remote, and I want to know the score, I have to tell them hit 412, and push channel up. And good luck getting back to the channel we were on.

It’s annoying, because dish decided to place it ahead of fox sports north, so now anytime I want to quickly enter 412, in order to watch the twins, wild, or timberwolves, I’m greeted with this rarely watched channel. So if someone else has the remote, and I want to know the score, I have to tell them hit 412, and push channel up. And good luck getting back to the channel we were on.
Use the channel lockout feature

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

It's been there for a while, for all subs. Even I have it with the base flex pack. It must be a mistake.

The Dan Patrick show on ATTRM is a rerun of the day's morning show. It is shown live on NBC Sports (159).

Yeh it is annoying. Instead of hitting 412 to just get my rsn since that is a lower number it defaults there

Except when NBC wants to run an auto auction, skiing, etc. like today.

I watched Dan Patrick on the NBC Sports app on a Roku this morning. Always worth looking at the app to see if they were preempted or just off. If they're preempted the app will carry the show. Does look like they're off next week. Watch him every morning with breakfast then coffee and the WSJ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)