what is better?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Had the same questions myself...But i ended up ordering the Turbo Hd Gold with all the premium channels.... For me i figured why do i need 2 of the same channel like Tnt and Tnt Hd.. Unless your looking for a channel thats not in HD yet. I would like to have the Military channel and spike for UFc...But i guess ill have to wait till its avaidable on HD or something. BTW IM NEW TO THIS SO IM JUST GOING BY WHY I ORDERED THE TURBO HD.

What is the difference? Are you talking about getting Turbo HD Gold without a DVR?

I ordered Turbo HD Bronze and the 722 DVR. If I look at the website, it shows me:
PROGRAMMING
Current Programming: TurboHD Bronze
Local Channels: San Diego, CA DMA Package
Premium Channels: 1 Yr Cinemax for a Penny with Autopay Participation, HBO, Showtime Unlimited, Starz!, PlatinumHD
International or Ala Carte Add-ons: DISH Home Protection Plan, DISH Network DVR Service Fee

On my bill, though, it shows Dish DVR Advantage.

I just figured "DVR Advantage" was how they billed it... are you suggesting there's an actual programming and/or price difference between DVR Advantage and "normal" Turbo HD w/ a DVR?

I am thinking of getting turbo hd gold with hbo,max,sho,and starz. Or Dish Dvr advantage with all the movie channels. I am getting a 722 hd dvr. I want to go with what ever is cheaper but is also the better deal. I will also get locals. Right now I have Directv and am paying $140 a month I think this is way to much this is why I am switching. The only channels I will miss are bbc america, FX, and Comedy Central. but with dvr advantage I get them right but is it worth the extra money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)