what is better?

Had the same questions myself...But i ended up ordering the Turbo Hd Gold with all the premium channels.... For me i figured why do i need 2 of the same channel like Tnt and Tnt Hd.. Unless your looking for a channel thats not in HD yet. I would like to have the Military channel and spike for UFc...But i guess ill have to wait till its avaidable on HD or something. BTW IM NEW TO THIS SO IM JUST GOING BY WHY I ORDERED THE TURBO HD.

What is the difference? Are you talking about getting Turbo HD Gold without a DVR?

I ordered Turbo HD Bronze and the 722 DVR. If I look at the website, it shows me:
PROGRAMMING
Current Programming: TurboHD Bronze
Local Channels: San Diego, CA DMA Package
Premium Channels: 1 Yr Cinemax for a Penny with Autopay Participation, HBO, Showtime Unlimited, Starz!, PlatinumHD
International or Ala Carte Add-ons: DISH Home Protection Plan, DISH Network DVR Service Fee

On my bill, though, it shows Dish DVR Advantage.

I just figured "DVR Advantage" was how they billed it... are you suggesting there's an actual programming and/or price difference between DVR Advantage and "normal" Turbo HD w/ a DVR?

I am thinking of getting turbo hd gold with hbo,max,sho,and starz. Or Dish Dvr advantage with all the movie channels. I am getting a 722 hd dvr. I want to go with what ever is cheaper but is also the better deal. I will also get locals. Right now I have Directv and am paying $140 a month I think this is way to much this is why I am switching. The only channels I will miss are bbc america, FX, and Comedy Central. but with dvr advantage I get them right but is it worth the extra money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts