What is Dish'n it up?

What,s the mean Free profesional installation

This is fake.It's shame from the dish or directv.they don't care for the gas we spend,and time we spend at the costumers house.the Costumer doesn't want to pay anything if there is not cable in their house.They need to say

If your house in not prewired contractor will charge you.

Please don't play with installers.!

Dish or directv needs to pay the installers (contractors)IF the coustumer is not home or the costumer diden't cancel the order 24 hours before.

dish or directv Needs to say!

For any reason if you diden't cancel the order you will be charged on your credit card

$$$$

Why do I need to spend gas and time when i dont get paid ??????????!!!!

Dish or directv you need to work for the installers not only for the costumer
Please everything needs to be changed:mad: :mad:

Last edited:
This is faked.Is shame from the dish or directv.thay don,t care for the gass we spend,and time we spend to the coustumer house.Coustumer doesen,t want to pay anything if there is not cable to their house.They need to say

If your house in not prewired contractor will charged you.

Please don,t play with installers.!

Dish or directv need to pay the installers (contractors)IF the coustumer is not home or the coustumer diden,t cancelled the order 24 ph before.

Need to say!

For any reasen if you diden,t cancelled the order you will charged your credit card

$$$$

Why I need to spend gass and time ???????????????????/

Dish or directv you need to worke for the installers not only for the coustumer
Please everything need to changed.

You on crack boy? Don't hijack threads.

Bitter party of one

This is fake.It's shame from the dish or directv.they don't care for the gas we spend,and time we spend at the costumers house.the Costumer doesn't want to pay anything if there is not cable in their house.They need to say

If your house in not prewired contractor will charge you.

Please don't play with installers.!

Dish or directv needs to pay the installers (contractors)IF the coustumer is not home or the costumer diden't cancel the order 24 hours before.

dish or directv Needs to say!

For any reason if you diden't cancel the order you will be charged on your credit card

$$$$

Why do I need to spend gas and time when i dont get paid ??????????!!!!

Dish or directv you need to work for the installers not only for the costumer
Please everything needs to be changed:mad: :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts