What is iGoCast Live TV?

The other day I clicked an icon on the right side of the guide area, and the guide changed to light from dark. At that point I could get the guide to move. However it is still clunky.
Yea in the black bars on either side of the screen, once ya move the cursor there the up down button light up to change channels and if ya put the cursor over the channel number that is showing than hold the button on the fire stick remote than push the up button it will go down the guide channels kinda a pain though

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Yea in the black bars on either side of the screen, once ya move the cursor there the up down button light up to change channels and if ya put the cursor over the channel number that is showing than hold the button on the fire stick remote than push the up button it will go down the guide channels kinda a pain though

Yes, but at least we can change channels that way. Otherwise, I have to go into the search bar and type in the channel I want.

Reactions: Albiondon
I went to IGoCast and they asked for my location now, which in turn, I lost most of the channels I was getting like Antenna TV, etc. Too bad. It was great addition, as many diginets we do not have OTA. Any other sources out there for the diginets?

I went to IGoCast and they asked for my location now, which in turn, I lost most of the channels I was getting like Antenna TV, etc. Too bad. It was great addition, as many diginets we do not have OTA. Any other sources out there for the diginets?

I tried it on a PC just now and it didn't ask for location; all of the diginets still appear-

Untitled.jpg

It must be some glitch in the system. I just tried on the laptop and the channels are back. I have not tried the Chromebook as yet. Thanks for checking.

Tried Igocast tonight and nothing showed up, no guide, nothing. Is the app gone? I tried it on a Chromebook as well as the Laptop, and both Fire sticks. Is anyone else having issues?

Tried Igocast tonight and nothing showed up, no guide, nothing. Is the app gone? I tried it on a Chromebook as well as the Laptop, and both Fire sticks. Is anyone else having issues?
My guess is that they've finally got their geolocation system working. If you type in your zip code in their Availability "tab", you'll discover that our market (Portland) isn't served.

My guess is that they've finally got their geolocation system working. If you type in your zip code in their Availability "tab", you'll discover that our market (Portland) isn't served.

If that were true, then my market should still work, because they do service my area, and all I receive is a blank white screen.

I finally got it back on the computer tonight, but with glitches. It first worked, then a video went away leaving only audio. I wonder if there are problems with it? I have not gotten any pop up now asking for a zip code. The only reason I wanted it is to get Antenna TV. That channel is nearly impossible to find. It is not available OTA here. Dish has some diginets, but not Antenna TV. It does not stream and no streaming service has it. Not available in the clear even on my big dish. It is available in Portland, but no translator out here. We "may" get the channel in time, maybe when 3.0 gets to translators, as Netstar bought the Tribune stations. Nexstar KOIN 6, does have a translator out here, but 32 doesn't.. Even Spectrum does not have it. For a channel that covers so much of the U.S. population, we sure cannot get it. I guess I could go the way using my VPN, but I would rather not.

No problems with the service here, but they need to pull a bunch of dead channels from the line up. There are a bunch of streams that are no longer available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)