What is the best deal now if:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JimMcC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 4, 2004
What is the best deal now if I sign up for 2 HD receivers and a standard receiver? Is it best to sign up directly with Directv? Is there a 1 year commitment? For the last year, I've had Dish, and before that I had Directv for about 4 years (just standard receiver). I'm pretty happy with Dish, just want to compare prices. In 1 more month, I will own my Dish HD receiver and standard receiver (1 year commitment will be up). And the second Hd receiver I am leasing for $5 per month. So it is a great deal. Thanks.

Our best price for 2 DIRECTV HD STB's and 1 SD STB is $553. delivered and installed. The price includes the 18x20 dish and you would own al of the equipment. DIRECTV also gives the first 6 months of the HD programming package for free.

DIRECTV's best programming promotion (NFL Season Ticket w/4 months of the Premier programming package free) ends today! So if you are interested call us before 9:00 PM today.

Good luck with which ever multi-channel provider you select, they are both excellent.

-Robert
800-789-5050

Status
Please reply by conversation.