What Is The Code For A Samsung 75” TV From Costco?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BamaFan2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 6, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I just bought a Samsung Model #: UN75MU800DFXZA TV (Costco Model #). That is in Samsung’s 8000 series.

On my Hopper 3 with remote 52, I cannot locate the correct code, either by search or by clicking through the codes. Both lists seem to go on forever.

Can anyone tell me what the code is?

I just bought a Samsung Model #: UN75MU800DFXZA TV (Costco Model #). That is in Samsung’s 8000 series.

On my Hopper 3 with remote 52, I cannot locate the correct code, either by search or by clicking through the codes. Both lists seem to go on forever.

Try model number method.

Reactions: HipKat
That’s the first thing I tried. Apparently Dish programmers don’t understand searching databases.
Anyway, thanks for the suggestion.
Sure is strange it doesn't work. Wonder if Samsung has a new code DISH doesn't have yet. Do you have a 40.0 remote you can try? Maybe something is wrong with your 52.0 remote.

Reactions: pattykay
I don’t think it’s the remote.

I can enter anything in the search field. They all seem to give me a long list of Samsung models. I try a dozen or so so and then quit. Why would the outcome be different with a model 40?

I don’t think it’s the remote.

I can enter anything in the search field. They all seem to give me a long list of Samsung models. I try a dozen or so so and then quit. Why would the outcome be different with a model 40?
If the 40.0 works then maybe you have a defective 52.0.

Did you get it working BamaFan2?

:yessign, just now.

Did you get it working BamaFan2?

Unknown code 2051 works. Says “Unknown”

I don’t know how this code got set. It just appeared after the pairing procedure bombed out. It works on both my 52.0 and 40.0 remotes. Weird.

After this code showed up, pressing back button resulted in the Hopper hanging up while displaying a ‘saving setting’ message. Pressing a button on the remote got me back to watching TV.

FWTW, I chatted with Dish Tech Support. They had nothing helpful to offer.

Reactions: charlesrshell

I don’t know how this code got set. It just appeared after the pairing procedure bombed out. It works on both my 52.0 and 40.0 remotes. Weird.

After this code showed up, pressing back button resulted in the Hopper hanging up while displaying a ‘saving setting’ message. Pressing a button on the remote got me back to watching TV.

Great

Unknnown means it wasn't set by selecting brand. For example, TCL Roku TV's, I have to use code 1756 and it shows up as unknown

2051 was the code I suggested back on Oct 16. Glad to hear you are up and running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts