What is the FSN HD holdup?

I emailed the ceo@E* email today and got a reponse back saying the HD RSN's would be available but a specific launch date is not set. It said there would be more information available in the upcoming months. MONTHS?!?!? Hopefully the person who responded didn't know what he was talking about.

I've come to the conclusion that it will take Bill Gates himself to fix the software issue before they send Amelia Earhart to the Lost City of Atlantis to flip the switch which is located on Jimmy Hoffas body.

I emailed the ceo@E* email today and got a reponse back saying the HD RSN's would be available but a specific launch date is not set. It said there would be more information available in the upcoming months. MONTHS?!?!? Hopefully the person who responded didn't know what he was talking about.

I've come to the conclusion that it will take Bill Gates himself to fix the software issue before they send Amelia Earhart to the Lost City of Atlantis to flip the switch which is located on Jimmy Hoffas body.

:haha :haha :haha :haha :haha Classic response!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)