What is this part?


New Member
Nov 9, 2007
I am wondering if anyone there knows what the part of a satallite dish that connects the LNB to the arm is called? It is plastic and has a screw that mounts it to the dish's arm, and the other end (on mine) has two connection points for the dual LNB with two screws that hold the LNB to it. My dish neds one of these, but I have no idea what it is called??? Thanks for any help!
Stan Skaggs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)