What is uplinked in test mode ?

Let me give it a whirl.:D

Click on forums and click on uplink center. You can see what has been uplinked to the system but it has to say AVAILABLE for you and me to see it on our tv.

How did I do??:)

tigerfan is right. There is a full list in the uplink center in the thread from Friday. Some very exciting news...

Clearly the intent is a hack post, although the OP narrowly avoided a ban by his inability to articulate... ;)

Why assume evil motives? It sounds like he has no idea what uplinked but no available means. Besides, there's a non-hack talk answer to his question, a clear explanation of the setup that digi, john, and scott have that allow them to see what channels are not yet available. (i'm interpreting see as meaning determining which channels they are- not as in viewing the channels' video and audio in spite of encryption).

Why assume evil motives? It sounds like he has no idea what uplinked but no available means. Besides, there's a non-hack talk answer to his question, a clear explanation of the setup that digi, john, and scott have that allow them to see what channels are not yet available. (i'm interpreting see as meaning determining which channels they are- not as in viewing the channels' video and audio in spite of encryption).

I believe he was kidding. Noticed the;)

I think it was just a reference of what happened yesterday in the uplink center thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts