What is your current phone?

Sadly, because I love the WP8 OS, I am probably going to move back to android. Looking on ebay and see a few used GS3 that I can get and be out little to nothing once I sell my 8x. Gonna decide tonight.

Sadly, because I love the WP8 OS, I am probably going to move back to android. Looking on ebay and see a few used GS3 that I can get and be out little to nothing once I sell my 8x. Gonna decide tonight.

Is it worth the wait for a Galaxy S IV which officially announces in a couple of weeks (3/14)?

Last edited:
Is it worth the wait for a Galaxy S IV which officially announces in a couple of weeks (3/14)?

Releasing sometime (when?) thereafter. Nah, I have an upgrade coming in a couple of months, with the s4 and the new blackberries coming down the pipe around that time, plus some new Windows devices (which I will again consider if they add the one or two apps that are making me swap back).

Basically, I am getting even money on this deal, so no need for me to wait it out.

I'm going to put up with the recently cracked screen on my S3 and see if prices drop when the S4 is released or if I can find a deal on a Note 2. I don't have time right now to try replacing the glass myself. I put a zagg screen protector on it and you can't tell it's cracked when in use, other than the little spot the stapler hit it. Guess I'm somewhat lucky it splintered into 4 or 5 big shards instead of a bunch of little pieces.

You love the WP8 so you are going back to Android? I am confused. If you love WP8 why go back to Android?

You love the WP8 so you are going back to Android? I am confused. If you love WP8 why go back to Android?

whores gotta have a little taste of everything no matter what. if he could he would inhale,i mean own all of them....... :eek:

Strange, I thought I had included the reason, but apparently I did not.

There are one or two apps that I personally need to have, and I have simply gotten tired of having to carry a tablet (where I can get them) and a phone. So, I am going to go back to a platform that offers access to them.

A darn shame, because slower app support than I anticipated aside, it is a fantastic OS.

New Note 2 rooted and now have 4.1.1 and a lot of the same things I loved about the nexus ported over (keyboard, smaller notifications, etc).

Love it. This is the prototype for all my future phones.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362414208676.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362414208676.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 177
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362414222888.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362414222888.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 174
  • uploadfromtaptalk1362414234267.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362414234267.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 163
Well, officially back on android for a while. Verizon Galaxy s3. Have another S3 for sale, in the pub classifieds.