• 75-100

Votes: 52 23.7%
  • 100-125

Votes: 49 22.4%
  • >125

Votes: 59 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure whats going on with the link, but if you do a search at the top of the page for "post your bill" it will take you to the thread.

Its actually a really good thread. Images of peoples bills and some of the ctrazy taxes some people have to pay. I'll see if I can get it to bump up the list.

Another stupid thread. Everyone has different programs, equipment, DHPP etc. Why do feel the need to compare bills?

Another stupid thread. Everyone has different programs, equipment, DHPP etc. Why do feel the need to compare bills?

Because I wanted to make sure I'm not the only fool paying over 125 a month to Dish to watch the 20 or so channels I watch.

What's your reason for spending the time asking given that the title of the thread is clear?

Because I wanted to make sure I'm not the only fool paying over 125 a month to Dish to watch the 20 or so channels I watch.

What's your reason for spending the time asking given that the title of the thread is clear?

Because it's already been done. Search is your friend.

Last edited:
I don't have any problem with this post, the poll is a nice quick way to see what people are paying. There are plenty of stupid questions asked in the forums, this one is fine.

I don't have any problem with this post, the poll is a nice quick way to see what people are paying. There are plenty of stupid questions asked in the forums, this one is fine.

I agree also, no harm in asking.....

Absolute w/722 $35.99 + the highest sales tax in the country @ just under 10%(TN).

AEP + free HD + DVR fee puts me right at $106 each month. At about $3.50 per day, it is very cheap entertainment.

In Florida, you pay a 7.5% sales tax and then a franchise fee on sat, water, gas, electrric, garbage, cable, telephone, cellphone and I am sure that I missed something. But then franchise fees really adds up on all those utilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts