What is your favorite iPhone app?

Planets

GPS location of all the stars, planets, and Galaxies with view from the earth.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Oh my.... I just found the RUSH iPhone app. And no, not talking about Limbaugh. RUSH, as in Lee, Peart, and Lifeson.

App Store - Rush

This app, for $2.99, allows you top stream two or three songs from each album in their discography. And its just very cool.

EDIT: Initially I thought it streamed full albums. Corrected. BUT still very cool for $2.99.

2 apps I would say- Sound hound , which identifies a song, and scrolls lyrics when available. Also, Dish pointer- great for getting you into the ballpark when installing a dish and wondering where the heck that darn tootin bird is in the arc! It helped me greatly when reviving my 10' paraclipse for c-band digital. Too bad it doesn't line it up and fine tune it for you!:p

For those that don't know, try "Apps gone free". Like the title implies, these apps used to cost money and are free for a limited time. You get an alert for the apps that have gone free daily. Have Fun!!

Last edited:
Photosynth by Microsoft (free). Automatically takes panoramic photos as you move the camera with no user interaction. You can literally have a single photo with 360 degrees in all directions. Be fun to shoot the Sistine Chapel.

Oh my.... I just found the RUSH iPhone app. And no, not talking about Limbaugh. RUSH, as in Lee, Peart, and Lifeson.

App Store - Rush

This app, for $2.99, allows you top stream two or three songs from each album in their discography. And its just very cool.

EDIT: Initially I thought it streamed full albums. Corrected. BUT still very cool for $2.99.
That was like so 2 years ago. :p

http://www.satelliteguys.us/phone-zone/144410-what-your-favorite-iphone-app-10.html#post2388107
Rush (band) APP. Cool for us Rush fans. It even has Rush radio with about 40 of their songs (of course I already have all of them anyway). Just the fact that you get 40 songs for only $2 is a damn good deal alone (if you are a fan of the band)

Thanks for reposting it again for those that may have missed it, or did miss it. :D

Just did an update to 5.1.1 and a rejailbreak. The whole process, including downloading and updating the OS (which took most of the time), rejailbreaking, and reinstalling the Cydia APPs from package backup took me 20 minutes.

ImmediateSend

A JB tweak that allows you to respond to a message without leaving the application you are on and allows you to reply from the lock screen as well.

immediatesend1.png

ImmediateSend

A JB tweak that allows you to respond to a message without leaving the application you are on and allows you to reply from the lock screen as well.

immediatesend1.png

Okay.. I just had to since I practically spit out my drink after accidentally see this message in my new posts list. Now that got me laughing! JB required to just do something as simple as pop up SMS?! Wow... Thank you for this!

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

digiblur said:
Okay.. I just had to since I practically spit out my drink after accidentally see this message in my new posts list. Now that got me laughing! JB required to just do something as simple as pop up SMS?! Wow... Thank you for this!

Sent from my EVO sometimes-LTE

That and many things. Which us why I JB.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)