What is your most and least favorite of all the diginets in your DMA.

well I have to do mine in 2 fold due to the largeness and complexity of my market (Minneapolis) ;)

"LOCAL" stations (as in the ones nearby) and exempting the stations that are on subchannels in the area but not in Minneapolis proper that leaves me 3 + PBS stuff
MeTV, Decades and Movies! PBS stuff is FNX (First Nations Experience), Create, PBS Kids, Lakeland Plus (reruns) and MN Channel. We'll exempt the PBS stuff ;)

1. MeTV
2. Decades
3. Movies!

Now when I was in Minneapolis we had alot of them. Using that area (and if we are doing just fave and least fave
Fave-AntennaTV
Least-tie between Get, Grit, Movies! If those 3 went off the air I wouldnt shed a tear. I'd rather watch WXNation than those movie stations.

(Mpls has Decades, Me, This, Antenna, H&I, Bounce, Movies, WXNation, Justice, Get, Grit along with the Ion mux)

aw come on Iceberg, those are 3 of my favorites and Bounce, Create, Laff, This, Me, Cozi and IonLife get a lot of airtime too. Escape is easily least favorite followed by RTV.
I can only watch Movies! when I'm in Las Vegas. Now if Grit would only fix their aspect ratio, I'd be a pretty happy camper.

Fav = MeTV, Movies!, GetTV (when showing movies).
Least = GetTV when they aren't showing movies (not sure what they're trying to be then).

MeTV impresses me with the image quality of the source. Watching Emergency! is like watching something that was just filmed last week, not 40 years ago, for instance.

I will make this statement, H&I will be the top diginet by the middle of next year. MeTV sticks with its current daytime lineup I'll keep watching. As for KXKW's Tribune lineup well I guess if I wanna watch its there. We were garaunteed Cozi on KLFY but if its another diginet its better than nothing, by the time I retire from the BOP I am confident I can rank all 13 of the most popular 4-15-2021.

If I still lived in Duluth it would be easy

Favorite-MeTV
Least-None as there are no other diginets in Duluth ;)

well since I was in Duluth today I brought the converter box and 2 bay with me and scanned. And anyone thinks their market stinks, take a whiff of my old market ;)

IMG_20150805_121323_695.jpg IMG_20150805_120823_196.jpg IMG_20150805_120852_473.jpg

Oh really, what does you going to duluth with your converter box with an antenna on the back of the truck scanning the market have any relevance to, What's your favorite and least favorite diginet. ;):)

the proof of how bad that market is?
And really.......you're going to call me responding to my own post with some pictures "not relevant"....when how many posts did you make in threads that "werent relevant".....like the one above as example?

And really.......you're going to call me responding to my own post with some pictures "not relevant"....when how many posts did you make in threads that "werent relevant".....like the one above as example?
I could'nt resist, I just had to say it knowing you were going to reply rather quickly
:nicethread

I selected ignore for "localclassictvfan" it was wonderful not seeing the stupid posts. The only problem was I wondered if I was missing the few intelligent posts, I think I'm going back to ignore.

Reactions: Mr Tony
I selected ignore for "localclassictvfan" it was wonderful not seeing the stupid posts. The only problem was I wondered if I was missing the few intelligent posts, I think I'm going back to ignore.
HAHA, duh you some kinda special. When I replied to his post about the duluth trip, I was just being funny with no INTENTION of being a smartass, I thought people would get a kick out of it thats all. Obviously you MISUNDERSTOOD the whole thing totally....You say what you want about me, I wont get mad or say anything out of the realm.....:nana

well since I was in Duluth today I brought the converter box and 2 bay with me and scanned. And anyone thinks their market stinks, take a whiff of my old market ;)

View attachment 108932 View attachment 108933 View attachment 108934
I found where i can get a portable dvd player with a bottom piece it attaches to with the antenna or cable connector on the back. I already have a indoor antenna, heck i can go to Baton Rouge with both, scan, then i can get some grit, get, and escape. THanks for the trip to Duluth...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)