What Kind of Connector do I need? (see pic)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

drwindmill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 16, 2005
This wall plate is in our recently purchased Jayco travel trailer. The coax jack is for the connection that is outside, but what do I need to plug into the amplified socket?? All help will be appreciated thanks...
IMG00037.jpg

Okay got an answer, it is a 12volt plug. Now my other question is, the jack that is on the outside of my camper must be run through a splitter, and my Directv signal won't come through right?

the jack that is on the outside of my camper must be run through a splitter, and my Directv signal won't come through right?
Satellite feed probably won't work with the outside coax connection unless your internals are setup for powering the LNB on the dish and the coax circuit will work in the satellite freqs. Since it's Jayco and not a high-end unit made for easy satellite connection, you likely will have to install a separate external coax connection. As for me, I installed an RV satellite antenna on my RV's roof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)