What kind of deal can I get for coming back to DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

matsalla

Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
I was with DirecTV from 2003-2006, and have been away for a year. I am looking to come back. I am interested in getting a HD DVR, and re-using my existing DirecTivo (SD). So far when I have called they have offered me the HD DVR for $99 (w/ free S&H), $10 off for 10 months, and an additional $10 off for 12 months. Free HD package for 12 months and HBO/Cinemax/Showtime for 6 months free.

Is this the best you all think I can get, or should I be able to get some of the other promotions like the AAA, longer Showtime or something else?

Thanks,
David

That's a really good deal. If you're willing to go with direct credit card charging you should be able to another $50 off. My son just hooked up and he also got a $10/mo HP discount since his girlfriend works at HP. Lastly, you should be able to get another $50 off if someone refers you (both the referee and refer get this discount). If you don't know anyone, I'll send you my accout # :). Good luck.

I was with DirecTV from 2003-2006, and have been away for a year. I am looking to come back. I am interested in getting a HD DVR, and re-using my existing DirecTivo (SD). So far when I have called they have offered me the HD DVR for $99 (w/ free S&H), $10 off for 10 months, and an additional $10 off for 12 months. Free HD package for 12 months and HBO/Cinemax/Showtime for 6 months free.

Is this the best you all think I can get, or should I be able to get some of the other promotions like the AAA, longer Showtime or something else?

Thanks,
David

better than i got for coming back. i just got a free hd receiver upgrade and i had to nicely ask for that.

Well I went through with the renewal (I had to call back since there was a computer problem when I tried to initially order) The rep entered the info into my notes originally. I guess when the 2nd person I talked to when I called back, entered the order, he gave me a credit for $99 in addition to the shipping credit. So it looks from looking on the online order summary, like I will be getting the HD DVR for free! :D

That is a very good offer - sounds like they are treating you as a new customer essentially.

Enjoy!

and WELCOME to the site!

I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that if you had been gone from D* for over 6 months, they would treat you as a new customers anyway...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts