What Movies Draw You In Again & Again...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Recently rewatched the Jurassic Park movies. Fun couple evenings
I bought some amber jewelry from a local artist for my wife a while back. I told her that I was thinking about using the DNA contained within to make a velociraptor or maybe a T-Rex. First she looked at me funny with a yeah right kind of glare. Then she hid the jewelry.

Been burned out on tv shows other than 1 or 2. Been going thru the movie collection.

3 weeks ago. Hunt For Red October and Patriot Games.
2 weeks ago The Harry Potter collection.
This past week The Mission Impossible Collection.

Have to find something else now. Maybe Die Hard or Bond.
How do you all find the TIME to watch all this stuff ...

I'm Way too busy ...

Then again, I do make time for Football (College and Pro)

Short answer: “Rogue One”

Long Answer: My MiL had to have some water damage repaired and that required an all-hands tear down of the entertainment center and home office that my Father-in-Law had built in his shop. Fortunately, he built it to be able to be knocked down, so last Thanksgiving we took advantage of the younger muscle to help move things away from the wall and lay down the cabinets to address the moisture/mold damage to the base. This weekend we got things put back together and I had to give the reassembled home theater a test drive, so I fired up the Apple TV and streamed “Rogue One” using iTunes (since I had purchased it years ago). All that hard work paid off and the surround system was reconnected with the right polarity on each speaker.
IMG_0788.jpeg
I had intended to just watch enough to verify everything was patched together properly and the next thing I know I’m almost an hour into it and I’m being called up to dinner.

Oops. :D

Last edited:
Short answer: “Rogue One”

Long Answer: My MiL had to have some water damage repaired and that required an all-hands tear down of the entertainment center and home office that my Father-in-Law had built in his shop. Fortunately, he built it to be able to be knocked down, so last Thanksgiving we took advantage of the younger muscle to help move things away from the wall and lay down the cabinets to address the moisture/mold damage to the base. This weekend we got things put back together and I had to give the reassembled home theater a test drive, so I fired up the Apple TV and streamed “Rogue One” using iTunes (since I had purchased it years ago). All that hard work paid off and the surround system was reconnected with the right polarity on each speaker.
I had intended to just watch enough to verify everything was patched together properly and the next thing I know I’m almost an hour into it and I’m being called up to dinner.

Oops. :D
The Force was with you...