What NFL team do you hate,or least like the most.

Growing up I always hated the Cowboys. Now I'm sort of indifferent towards them. As far as liking teams growing up (besides the obvious, Patriots), I always liked Dan Fouts and the Chargers and Earl Campbell and the Oilers.

Since the Patriots have been dominant the last dozen or so years, they've had two chief rivals- the Colts and the Steelers. I've always respected the Steelers and their smash mouth style, but I couldn't stand the Colts and their whiney ways (ESPECIALLY Bill Polian). In fact, back in the 2005-06 season when the Pats were two time defending SB champs, the Pats got eliminated in Denver in the divisional round. The next day, the Steelers played in Indy and I was rooting for them. When Vanderjerk shanked the field goal that would have put Indy in the AFCCG, I was cheering like it was a Pats game. That's HOW MUCH I hated the Colts! :D

Why all the hate for America's Team. Y'all are just jealous because you can't have Jerry Jones as your owner! :D

Personally I only like to watch the Cowboys, followed by the Steelers, Packers, Bears and NFC east games. Hate the rest. Also not fond of domed stadiums or artificial turf. These little ladies get paid big bucks, they need to play the game the way it was meant to played, outdoors on the grass

Growing up I rooted for the St. Louis Cardinals & the Baltimore Colts, I only started liking the Colts again when Manning was QB... Same with the Oilers, I despise the Titans and Bud Adams for taking them away along with the Ravens (another former "other" city team).

I H A T E the JETS. Moreso I simply despise Rex Ryan. Nothing more than a fouled mouth clown who doesnt know when to shut up or says stupid things at the wrong time. Always bitches about the Patriots instead of taking care of his own ship. If anything, he'll go down in NFL history as the man who orchestrated the Butt Fumble.

Cheers, K

Love the Pats and any other team that beats Jets.

Why all the hate for America's Team. Y'all are just jealous because you can't have Jerry Jones as your owner! :D

Personally I only like to watch the Cowboys, followed by the Steelers, Packers, Bears and NFC east games. Hate the rest. Also not fond of domed stadiums or artificial turf. These little ladies get paid big bucks, they need to play the game the way it was meant to played, outdoors on the grass

If MY team was owned by Jerry, I would have to find a different team.

NFC: Dallas Cowboys
AFC: New England Patriots

Growing up, it seems like the Cowboys were always presented as America's Team. I felt bad because I couldn't find a way to like the Cowboys. Maybe because my brother was such a big Green Bay Packers fan.

The Pats were a late add to my root-against list after the Colts moved to Indianapolis and New England upset the Colts year after year.

Good to see all the dislike for the Cowboys! I am surprised that you NFC North guys hate the Packers more than the Bears though.

Good to see all the dislike for the Cowboys! I am surprised that you NFC North guys hate the Packers more than the Bears though.

Well I'm a Bears fan, so.....

I don't see why Vikings or Lions fans would hate the Bears more than the Packers. I get sick of everything seeming so perfect for the Packers and their glorious Aaron Rodgers. They've been spoiled by having great long term QBs and it's about time they run into some problems. Every other team in the NFC North has gone through similar problems.

One of the reasons people dislike other teams is because of their fans and I get sick of Packer fans here in Eastern Iowa. The level of hate I have for fans in this area starts with the Packers, then the Vikings and then the Cowboys. Not many Lions fans here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)