What NFL team do you hate,or least like the most.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I like the Bears, I hate no other team

What I REALLY hate:
Biased sportscasters
Bad refs
Cheaters
Disrespectful players/coaches
Disrespectful fans

Being a Raider fan, I TRULY HATE:

The Donkeys, a.k.a., Broncos.
The Chefs, a.k.a., Cheifs
and the Doltz, a.k.a. Chargers.

I respectfully hate:

The Pats
The Dolphins
The Cowboys
The Steelers
They Yankees
The Celtics
The Lakers

And I REALLY and TRULY hate Jeffrey Loria.

I guess if I was a fan of an opposing NFC east team I would get the hate for the Cowboys. I actually enjoyed watching the early 90's Cowboys. Maybe because I was a huge fan of Emmitt Smith so I pulled for them than. I always thought Aikman was a very classy and gracious player. Of course the team had douches like Irvin and Halry, but what team doesn't. Since than they've been an also ran team. I know they get a lot of media attention, blame the media for that not the team.

Are the Yankees still playing football?:D No problem if you also hate a baseball team though.:)

Believe it or not there used to be a football team called the Yankees---and another called the Yanks. The second actually played in the NFL before the TV era.

Believe it or not there used to be a football team called the Yankees---and another called the Yanks. The second actually played in the NFL before the TV era.

I'm well aware of that Geronimo,that's why I asked if the Yankees still play football.:) Maybe I need to change the title of the thread simply to which sports team do you hate.

Being a Raider fan, I TRULY HATE:

The Donkeys, a.k.a., Broncos.
The Chefs, a.k.a., Cheifs
and the Doltz, a.k.a. Chargers.

I respectfully hate:

The Pats
The Dolphins
The Cowboys
The Steelers
They Yankees
The Celtics
The Lakers

And I REALLY and TRULY hate Jeffrey Loria.

Back in the days when the Seahawks were in the AFC, I remember them having some great games against the Raiders. Jim Zorn was the QB, followed by Dave Krieg. The Raiders usually got the better of them (they got the better of most teams back then), but I remember the Seahawks always playing the Silver and Black tough.

The NFL team was actually called the Boston Yanks and as ironic as it maybe to some Red Sox fans, they played their home games at Fenway Park. And even more ironic to some Patriots fans, late fall football games that conflicted with the baseball teams schedule were held in nearby Lynn, MA at the Manning Bowl . Most Patriot fans consider Peyton (from when the Colts were in their division) and Eli (from the 2 Super Bowl losses) their nemesis.

Regarding the Cowboys, anybody remember the movie "North Dallas Forty"? That could have influenced my choice as well.

But, truthfully, I don't "Hate" any team. There are teams that I don't like, but it doesn't really cross the line to Hate. Kenneth Lay and the gang at Enron, now there is some reprehensible behavior deserving of hate...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts