What NFL team do you hate,or least like the most.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hate 5 teams. It's pretty tough to pick at the end of the day.

Steelers (OVER-RATED)
Raiders (Worst fans ever xD)
Bears (Idk really. I just never liked them.)
Cowboys (Just for the sake of being a Giants fan :D)
49ers (For the sake of being a Seahawks fan as well)

I hate 5 teams. It's pretty tough to pick at the end of the day.

Steelers (OVER-RATED)
Raiders (Worst fans ever xD)
Bears (Idk really. I just never liked them.)
Cowboys (Just for the sake of being a Giants fan :D)
49ers (For the sake of being a Seahawks fan as well)

If you had the Patriots on that list it'd be perfect.:D

I guess you can say that haha.

New England- Home to CryBrady since 2000. :D

Did you see him last night when they didn't call a pass interference on Denver? They probably should have, but didn't. He sure didn't complain when Gronkowski ran straight into the defender, pushed off, then caught a touchdown!

Dallas Cowboys.
I hated them years ago because they were on National TV every Sunday.
Now I hate 'em because Jerry Jones is a prick/jagoff.

Without question, it's the New England Patriots that I have the most deep-rooted intense hatred for. Bar none. Yes, I've lived in New England my whole life. Last time I checked, it was still a free country...right? (I've been a Miami Dolphins fan since 1983 or so.)

Don't worry guys...I hate the Sox, too. World Champions or the 2012 version, that will never change. Despite that, I visited Fenway Park in 2012...for the Futures At Fenway minor league baseball doubleheader (Hudson Valley vs Lowell [A] and Buffalo vs Pawtucket [AAA]).

My brother also hates the Pats and Sox. As for the NBA, although I still don't like the Celtics, I hate the Miami Heat even more. That hate got elevated when they knocked off the Dallas Mavericks in the 2006 NBA Finals. My brother has been a Mavericks fan since the mid-1980s or so.

As for who we LIKE? It's the Yankees and Dolphins for me. The twin loves the Yankees, Seahawks, Mavericks and NY Rangers. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)