What one subchannel do you wish they would add to your market??

I wish that the national network affiliates would drop the sub-channels entirely. That way we could get a full bitrate HD pq on network shows. Let the independent stations and crap networks like Ion or MYTV carry sub-channels in their full 480i glory. The CBS and TheCW stations in my area are both CBS O&O's in 1080i with no subs and they have great pq. NFL games on the CBS station really make you appreciate HDTV.

The Nashville market just added GETTV on 30.2 along with the other Sinclair Stations. This TV is on the CBS Affiliate at 5.3. METV and Cozi TV broadcast inside the city on Low Digital channels 31.1 and 6.1 the signal doesn't go outside the city limits, cable and Satellite won't pick them up because they are "Low Power" stations. Not required, no Antenna TV in the market either.

Reactions: retrotv
I'd like Rochester, MN to have an AntennaTV. Right now I watch it through the Twin Cities (5.4) and La Crosse, WI (13.3), although they don't always come in.

MeTV, for sure. Quite often the one out of Bridgeport, WZME, I think?, comes in for me but not always. Pretty lucky other than MeTV though, I get Cozi, AntTv, Ion, Qubo, CW, PBS, FOX, GET TV, Bounce, ABC, This TV and a few others, so I really can't complain at all.

MeTV, for sure. Quite often the one out of Bridgeport, WZME, I think?, comes in for me but not always. Pretty lucky other than MeTV though, I get Cozi, AntTv, Ion, Qubo, CW, PBS, FOX, GET TV, Bounce, ABC, This TV and a few others, so I really can't complain at all.
Do you get MyNetworkTV in your subchannels?

Here in Central WA We have MeTV, This, a Sports/Weather Channel (SWX) and a bunch of spanish/religious channels
no Ion, Antenna, or Cozi, I do watch them when I visit Family in Seattle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)