What package/channel(s) do I need?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

deptrai

Original poster
Nov 7, 2013
around
I live in Salem, OR (97306) and want to be able to watch Angels baseball, USC Trojans football and Anaheim Ducks hockey. What DISH Network package would be able to accomplish this? I'm not sure if I need Prime Ticket, Fox Sports West, FS1 or FS2 or some combination.

I emailed both DISH Network and DirecTV a week ago and neither responded.

well just doing a quick RSN (regional sports net) scan on both sites to get Angels baseball and Ducks hockey in Oregon you need the out of market packages as neither team can claim that area locally

and neither Pro team, Angels and Ducks will be seen in Oregon on the RSNs, they'll be blacked out. Trojans, on the other hand, will be seen on Pac12, ESPN, FS1, and the networks....

Does this mean I would have to purchase some extra packages like NHL Center Ice and whatever the equivalent MLB package is?

Dish does not offer MLBEI. However I would suggest getting a subscription on your own even if they did and watching on a Roku, Tablet, or Computer. Far more versatile, and those all can be hooked to a TV if wanted. And in this case, lucky you because being out of market means you can get the Angels. Might actually be better than from the RSN. (This assumes decent Broadband speed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts