What pro sports teams can I watch?

pjm8047

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 27, 2004
syracuse,ny
I have the top 120 with rsn FOXP2 my question is.What pro sports teams can I watch other then ESPN and ESPN2? zip 13041 Clay,ny

Pittsburgh Pirates and Penguins. This issue has been debated several times over the last few months. I'm guessing you are in western New York State, FOXP2 was added to those subscribers in western New York State to make up for the loss of Empire when that network shut down, even though, you are in the home market for most if not all of the NYC teams.

pjm8047 said:
I have the top 120 with rsn FOXP2 my question is.What pro sports teams can I watch other then ESPN and ESPN2? zip 13041 Clay,ny

Hi Neighbor! I have AT120 w/ locals and I am located in the Village of Liverpool, NY. With FOXP2 you will receive no pro-sports via this channel. I have heard that if you get the Multi-Sports Pack you can watch some pro-sports on Madison Square Garden (MSG). However, I think that the Mets are blacked out. Perhaps someone else can give you more info on the Sports Pack.

I know if I get the sports pack all pro sports teams are going to be blacked out. Is there any other place in the US where they don't get any pro sports teams via there RSN?

If you look at Jamestown,NY they get MSG,FSN NY and FSN P2. Look where they are on the map most Western city in NY and Buffalo only gets FSN P2 :confused: :confused: :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)