What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

R

RedSavina

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Aug 19, 2005
Groton, CT
I know Glorystar is a religious service and would not advocate adding secular channels (unless certain ones could be added as separate subscriptions, but that's another topic). However, there are a few channels that are not religious, yet might be included anyway.

For example, C-SPAN. Is there any possibility of such a channel making it into the Glorystar line-up? I believe a valid argument could be made to support this.

A

all4HIM

Sep 19, 2008
I pray you will prayerfully consider adding the Liberty Channel which I think will be a blessing to all ! In CHRIST ! 0 : > )

Glorystar1

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Please contact The Liberty Chanel with your request.

We carried them as a test for several weeks earlier this year, but they decided not to make their signal available as a free to air service on Galaxy 25 KU.

I pray you will prayerfully consider adding the Liberty Channel which I think will be a blessing to all ! In CHRIST ! 0 : > )

M

MrD

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 5, 2007
Add new channels

Hello I would like to see the following channels added to glorystar!

Faith network
ionlife
gube
ilifeTV
INSP

Any change of doing this, they are on Skyangel now! Thanks!

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Hello I would like to see the following channels added to glorystar!

Faith network
agreed
well it depends. Have you seen some of the programs on there? Folks who want a "faith only" setup would probably block it

you mean qubo?
huh?

been asked for before. Right now its on C-band analog

Also, qubo & ion life are on digital subchannels of Ion stations...so if you live in a bigger market it may already be available

P

pwrbasc

Jan 31, 2008
A southern gospel radio channel - I really miss Solid Gospel that SkyAngel used to have before they dropped their satellite broadcasts.

Thanks,
Gary

M

MrD

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 5, 2007
i would like to see the gospel channel added, it seems to have more updated or live southern and contemporary artists on it, i think SkyAngel has it on their line up! Is there a chance of seeing them to com to GloryStar? Thanks!

lsylvain

lsylvain

Mar 26, 2008
GOD TV, Golden Eagle, GTN

Used to love Golden Eagle Broadcasting and GTN on Sky Angel. Have always hoped that GOD TV would go FTA as well.

M

MrD

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 5, 2007
New TV Channel

i would like to see TLN, GodTV, Any Messianic Channels, Family Net, the other Southern Gospel Channel GMTV.