What Religious Channel Do you Want Added?

I lock this bird in within 3 to 5 minutes at the most. Galaxy 25 is about 8 to 10 minutes. But I like how AMC4 have stronger transponders. I notice there was a problem this morning with 3ABN. I now notice A&E is in the clear on AMC4.

SafeTV is a big one for Glorystar. I had been encouraging SafeTV to go on AMC4 with every donation I sent to them. I think that makes a difference. If you have a favorite Christian channel, support them financially and encourage them to go on GloryStar. I do that with Spirit Television too.

Just made a scan and now im receiving Spirit Word Channel is this Spirit TV? Im also receiving a channel called CCN but it seem that they just present programs by hours as once the program ended it went blank and now it has a timer. Don't even know if is a christian channel even do I just finish washing a study on mercy.

Last edited:
Cornerstone is already on AMC4 on C-Band, I wonder with SkyAngel going lights out if they would consider going Ku Band too. They are as good of a channel as TBN, in my opinion. They carry CBN News, Christian movies, 7th Street Theatre, Origins, children's programming, Bananas and ACLJ This Week which are all good programming and not just tele-evangelists.

There are several channels available on C-band that could be made available on Ku. AMC4 has:

Cornerstone TV
Golden Eagle
Super Channel
Sky Angel ONE
Sky Angel TWO
Kids & Teens TV
Familyland TV
Safe TV

but it costs money for a KU uplink. Now if they stay C-band then they need TWO uplinks (C & KU)
True, that!

So let's just crank up the transponder power so the miniBUDs - make that microBUDs since we are talking 36-39" - can pull in a signal. As if it was that easy!

Seriously, though... I have a long list of experimenting to do when I get my system up and running (waiting on the DVR1100ci to be released). A ways down the list is to pick up one of those C/Ku LNBFs and see if anything is watchable on a 90cm dish. I've done my research here and it looks like there are a few channels that might be doable on a clear day, depending on location. If I could snag Worship.net, NASA, and perhaps the Sky Angel channels I would be thrilled. I'll let you know in 6-12 months... ;)

Would love to see TVU and Spirit, likely wont see KTV as its owned by Skyangel.

I will 2nd that. These are the the main channels i watch on Sky angel. the other channel i would like to see is KTV (kids and teen tv)

I dunno. I just discovered AllWorship music (audio). Then again since they apparently have 3 separate programming streams available via internet so probably not a high priority for FTA.

I'm curious. Any suggestions on a device that is low power to stream AllWorship? I have a PC constantly running for my home security DVR but I ask for others who don't like running a PC 24/ 7.

Also, I was streaming the free feed and after about an hour it cut off. I wonder if this happens with the access for those who donate? Seems like I have this issue with Tivo and Live365 too where at some point the stream gets disrupted.

Well anyway, AllWorship gets my vote! :D

but it costs money for a KU uplink. Now if they stay C-band then they need TWO uplinks (C & KU)

It has been many years since I worked on TBN's uplink truck {The Holy Beamer on An Eighteen Wheeler, for you other old timers} (and I was only an unpaid helper), but it seems to me that Satellite Control could take any uplink and send it back down on any downlink. That may be wrong or have changed. But if that is correct could they double down link from one uplink?

Wikipedia is a great source of information, but not always correct information ......

You can scan the channel into the receiver, but Glorystar does not preprogram it. Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy has made statements about being "The Son of God". This along with a few other red lights prompted us not to preprogram this channel.

We do not enter into theological debates, but there are a few channels available, but not preprogrammed, that hold views that are not aligned with fundamental Christian beliefs.

Is KJC Tv on GS?

It's not in the channel list, but, wikipedia says they carry it.

Wikipedia is a great source of information, but not always correct information ......

You can scan the channel into the receiver, but Glorystar does not preprogram it. Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy has made statements about being "The Son of God". This along with a few other red lights prompted us not to preprogram this channel.

We do not enter into theological debates, but there are a few channels available, but not preprogrammed, that hold views that are not aligned with fundamental Christian beliefs.

I have to agree, there is alot of stuff on there I disagree with, but, the worship music is nice. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)